Lightweight and durable Carbon arm sets that are compatible with ISIS spindle e-Bike motors from Brose and Fazua.
- Carbon Arm set | 165 / 170 | MTN or Road use
- For installation on e-bikes that use a stock BROSE or FAZUA motor.
- Alloy main crank bolt with self-extractor | 8mm Allen for install/removal | 50Nm torque
- Weight 375g +/- (170mm)
- Rubber protective boots / Adhesive scuff guard included
- VIP – Do NOT order this crank if you own a Specialized Levo/Kenevo . Order these here for your Specialized e-bike.
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
MOTORS - Check your Brose or Fazua motor spindle type. These carbon eCranks are made for "ISIS" spindle motors. They install on Brose and Fazua motors and a few other brand motors with ISIS Spindles.
MAIN BOLT - The eCranks with ISIS Spline use our M24 alloy Main bolt/Self extractor.
Q- All eBike motors have different width spindles and this directly affects the Qfactor when the crank is installed. These are the Qfactors when you install this crank on these motors :
- Q = 171mm : When installed on Fazua motor
- Q = 186mm : When installed on Bosch motor
- Carbon Fiber arms
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS