GIRDER & GIRDER “HD” | New Generation, New Shape, New Beginning. With updated carbon shape, spacing and a Heavy Duty option, the new Gen2 Girder Carbon aims to be the new trail master. Riders that expect top level performance, finish and fitment will not be let down. Shapely carbon arms, rigid M30 spindle and updated direct mount ring interface, the new Girder is a high end upgrade for any bike and rider.
- Girder : For Trail / XC | 165/170/175 | Q-178
Girder HD : For Enduro | 165/170 | Q-178
- HD shares same shape, but with a Heavy Duty carbon layup
- Sold as crank arms only | M30 Bottom Bracket & DM Ring sold separately
- New Gen2 shape for better clearance/fit on wider variety of MTN frames
- Updated 3-bolt DM ring interface to align spacing with established chain-line offsets. Riders can use any brand 3-Bolt DM ring. See Pic - On the backside of the G2 GIRDER drive side arm you’ll see a sticker showing offset options to get your desired chain line.
- 8mm alloy main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract | 50Nm Torque
- Ref Weight: Girder 498g +/- | Girder HD : 545g +/- (170mm set–no ring)
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
BB - Praxis M30 MTN cranks use our M30 family of bottom brackets. This crank can be installed with M30 : BSA, BB90/92, T47 E.B, BB30/PF30. M30 BBs HERE
DM1X CHAINRINGS - With all the different MTN frame types requiring different chain lines, combined with many riders preferring oval shaped rings or colors, we wanted to make things easier for you. So we updated the Girder arms to align with the industry spacing for the common DM ring offsets. This now allows you to run any brand/type/style of 3-bolt DM ring and get the correct chain line. DM1X MTN RINGS HERE
POWER – Aftermarket options for this MTN crank :
- Carbon Fiber arms
- Forged M30 Aluminum Spindle
- "HD" Carbon Fiber Version with reinforced carbon design.
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
We only deliver orders to physical mailing addresses within the United States, and cannot ship to PO boxes, APO or FPO.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS