Created as the ultimate mountain bike crank, the carbon LYFT sits atop the throne as king. With its super light carbon arms, M30 Thru alloy spindle with aluminum preload adjuster and direct mount ring, the LYFT is our premier mountain crank for those that want the very best.
- Carbon 170 / 175 | 3-bolt DM ring interface
- 8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
- M30 THRU Spindle | 30mm Drive / 30mm NonDrive
- Includes DM Wave Tech ring | 10/11/12sp chains
- Weight 454g+/- (175 with 32T)
- Q-Factor 178mm
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
BB - The LYFT cranks use our M30-THRU family of bottom brackets. M30-THRU BB's HERE
DM1X RINGS - This Gen1 LYFT uses the 3-Bolt Direct Mount interface and use the below guide shows the offsets/chainline. Our WAVE TECH MTN RINGS HERE
- G1-LYFT with 3mm Offset Ring = 49mm Chainline
- G1-LYFT with 0mm Offset Ring = 52mm Boost Chainline
- Our lightest weight carbon arm set
- Forged M30-THRU Aluminum Spindle
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS