STEEL or CERAMIC | This rebuild kit provides the specific 30mm Drive & 28mm NonDrive bearings to rebuild your stock Praxis M30 bottom brackets.
- Bearing rebuild kit for Praxis M30 BB’s.
- 30mm DRIVE / 28mm NonDrive – This is specific to Praxis M30
- ONLY FOR : M30 BSA, BB30/PF30, 386EVO, BBright, T47 E.B and T47 I.B.
- VIP: Do not order this rebuild kit if you have a M30 BB86/90/92. This M30 BB cannot be rebuilt.
- M30 Ceramic version is Grade 5 / ABEC 5 rating
- Must use professional level bearing tool kit to rebuild your M30 BB.
- Spare NonDrive C-Clip included
- REBUILD MANUAL / GUIDE
IMPORTANT : You are required to use proper bearing installation/removal tools to pull/press new bearings into a Praxis M30 bottom bracket. Failing to use correct tools can and will damage your new bearings and/or your BB and void your warranty.
We highly suggest using Enduro’s bearing removal/press tool kit or similar shop level bearing tool kit. If you do not have the correct tools, please take your bike to your local bike shop for bearing replacement.
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
USA SHIPPING / RETURNS
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS