110BCD & 130BCD forged road chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the most durable and sweetest shifting sets available.
- BUZZ – For riders looking for our lightest offering
- AERO/SOLID – For riders wanting the Aero/TT look
- BUZZ SPORT– New for riders needing a simple economic replacement set
- 110BCD– 48/32, 50/34, 52/36 | 130BCD– 53/39
- Options for 10/11sp, and now 12sp options for Campy12 / SRAM12
- For both 5-arm AND 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like SRAM Exogram)
- Weight 52/36: Buzz 158g set | Aero 182g set | Buzz Sport 198g set
- Cold Forged | 7075-T6 Aluminum | Long & short replaceable threaded catch pins included
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems
- 48/32 110BCD VIP NOTE: Our 110BCD spiders have custom designed mounting tabs that allow our 48/32 110BCD to be installed. This spider tab design has been adopted by Cane Creek, Bingham and Specialized and our 48/32 can only be installed on these. So please make sure you have one of these cranks/spiders! These specific sets include custom ring bolts required for installation. This set will not install on prior generation “TURN” road cranks or other brand cranks. Also, it will not install on spider based power meters such as Power2Max or SRM.
- SHIMANO – Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains.
- SRAM – Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Our rings work with the SRAM “YAW” front derailleurs
- CAMPY – Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. These rings are not compatible with Campy 5-arm cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern that is not 110BCD or 130BCD
- POWER METER – Compatible with spider-based power meters such as Power2Max, SRM and Quarq (Except the 48/32 set)
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS