Aftermarket direct mount spiders in either 110BCD or 130BCD. Version for both our Alloy road cranks, and now our Carbon road cranks. These are for riders that might want to install third-party “Oval” shaped rings on their Praxis road cranks.
- Aftermarket direct mount spiders in either 110BCD or 130BCD.
- Version for both our Alloy road cranks, and now our Carbon road cranks.
- VIP NOTE : The spiders made for our alloy cranks will NOT install on our Carbon cranks. That is why there are two versions.
- These are for riders that might want to install third-party “Oval” shaped rings on their Praxis road cranks.
- Praxis 3-Bolt Direct Mount road cranks.
48/32 NOTE - Our 110BCD spiders have custom designed mounting tabs that in conjuction with our custom ring bolts allow our 48/32 110BCD to be installed. This Praxis 110BCD spider tab design has been adopted by Cane Creek, Bingham and Specialized. If you are installing our 48/32 110BCD, please first inspect your spider for these tabs first! (See picture to the left)
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner. However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty Page.
USA SHIPPING / RETURNS
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS