XC and Trail riders need not look any further.
The second generation of our historic LYFT leads the way with a new shape and new chapter
Lightweight carbon arms and new sculpted shape.
Perfect fitment on a wide variety of XC and trail bikes
LYFT 175mm arms weigh in at a feathery 420g.
XC riders no longer have any excuses.
|LYFT: Professional XC / TRAIL Experience | ARM SET
|⚠️ VIEW MANUAL HERE
|BUY THIS IF :
|You want our lightest weight Pro level carbon MTN cranks that utilizes a 3-Bolt Direct Mount interface for chainring.
|Cross Country and Trail riding
|Carbon Arms | Alloy M30-THRU spindle (30mm/30mm)
|412g : 165mm ARM SET
420g : 170 & 175mm ARM SET
|- DM1X RINGS HERE | Sold Separately
- Any brand 3-Bolt Direct Mount 1X MTN ring can be used.
- Ring type/offset determines compatibility with any given MTN bike drivetrain.
|- 0mm Offset = 55mm CL
- 3mm Offset = 52mm CL "Boost"
- 6mm Offset = 49mm CL "Non-Boost"
CHAINLINE GUIDE HERE
|M30 MAIN BOLT/SELF-EXTRACTOR
8mm Alloy Main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract
|- M30-THRU BB HERE | Sold Separately
- M30-THRU BB = 30mm Drive Bearing / 30mm NonDrive Bearing
- BSA / BB90-92 / T47 E.B / BB30 / PF30
|C.R.A.F.T. Cabon Mfg.
|Aftermarket MTN Power Meters for this crank :
Power2Max – NG and the NG Eco 3-Bolt Power Meter
SRM – 3-Bolt Power Meter
SRM – Power Pedals
GARMIN – Rally Power Pedals