Our Shimano BB30/PF30 73mm MTN BB. It is compatible with Shimano™ Hollowtech II cranks. High-grade Enduro 2437 steel bearings are fully sealed and are a fantastic replacement BB for your Shimano™ drivetrain.
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II steel spindle road cranks only.
- Made precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Only for 73MM BB30/PF30 MTN
- Steel version: Enduro 2437
- Ceramic Version:Enduro 2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5 Assembly
- NOTE : The 68mm Road version cannot be used for MTB Cranks
- Ref Weight - 149g +/- with included sleeve
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
FRAME TYPE : This specific bottom bracket is made to be installed in a BB30/PF30 73mm MTN frame.
BEARINGS : 24mm Drive and a 24mm NonDrive Bearing. These are specifically made for use with Shimano Hollowtech II crank spindles.
TOOL : This specific Shimano BB30/PF30 bottom bracket requires two 16 notch traditional BB tools along with a press tool/drift for installation. Please read the instructions carefully for installation. Use any standard outboard cup BB tool with 16 external notches and a 44mm ID
Praxis warrants components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase to the original owner.
However, there are limitations such as normal wear and tear…as “nothing lasts forever” so please read our full Warranty.
PROCESSING – Orders placed after 12:00pm M-F are processed/shipped the next business day. Also, any orders placed over a weekend or holiday will be processed and shipped the next business day. We ship with Fed Ex and charges are calculated in your shopping cart at checkout.
30 DAY / RETURNS – At Praxis, we are a core group of riders that believe you should be completely satisfied with the purchase you have made. Should an item purchased through the Praxis Online Store fail to meet your expectations, we will gladly accept its return within 30 days of original purchase date. WEB RETURNS